Use WellCard to save money in the United States. You don’t have to be on a trip to use it.
24/7 Telehealth — Convenient and safe care without leaving home
See board certified physicians over the phone or web for common and acute illness:
- When your doctor is not available.
- After hours, holidays, and weekends.
- For pediatric care.
- General medical advice.
Use WellCard’s safe and secure portal.
This service is not available in Arkansas, Louisiana, Iowa and Oklahoma. A $45.00 consultation fee applies.
Prescription Drug Discounts — HIPAA compliant savings
- Save 50% using WellCard Health’s pharmacy savings card.
- Save up to 20% off regular prices for mail order prescriptions.
Dental Discount Plan — Save 20% to 40% off general and specialist standard fees
Gain access to over 80,000 credentialed dentists nationwide through DenteMax. Dental care services that may be discounted include:
- Preventive and diagnostic: oral exams, cleanings, x-rays
- Restorative: fillings, inlays, and crowns
- Endodontic, periodontics, and prosthodontics
- Oral surgery
Vision Care — Save up to 50% off regular retail prices
Covers glasses, contacts and qualifying corrective surgery.
The nationwide network includes Sears Optical, JCPenney Optical, Target Optical, LensCrafters, Vision Works, For Eyes Optical, Walmart Vision, and most Pearle Vision locations as well as select private practice providers.
Medical Network — Gain access to 410,000 physicians
Receive pre-negotiated pricing for services such as lab testing, x-rays, and durable medical equipment. The network includes access to providers that specialize in a wide range of health care needs.
WellCard is not insurance and does not replace our existing networks. Your information is kept private with the WellCard discount program, which is HIPAA compliant.
Hearing Care — Pre-negotiated discounts through a nationwide network
Covered services include:
- Free Annual Hearing Screening — find out if you have hearing loss, what type of hearing loss, and if it needs medical attention.
- Nationwide network includes thousands of providers.
- Coverage applies to family members, even if they live in another household.
- 30% to 70% discounts off MSRP for nine top hearing aid brands.
- Follow-up office visits for three years.
- Three-year warranty.
- Loss and damage coverage for three years.
- Free hearing aid batteries for three years.
Lab Savings — Save up to 50% for regular lab testing pricing
Diabetic Care & Supplies — Save up to 75%
Items are delivered to your home via USPS ground delivery.
MRI & Imaging Services — Save up to 50%
Access an imaging network of over 2,900 accredited providers to save on MRI, CT and PET scans. Providers are in all major population centers and many rural markets in the U.S.
Health Library — Free online resource
Find health planning tools, fitness ideas, and healthy recipes.
Daily Living Products and Vitamin Savings
Order items at discounted rates through WellCard Health’s site.
Medical Bill Advocates — Medical bill review and service negotiation
Most services cost between $95 and $895.
For WellCard benefits and services:
The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services.
The plan does not make payment directly to the providers of medical services.
You are obligated to make payment for services. You will receive a discount from providers contracted with the plan.
The name of the licensed discount medical plan organization is Access One Consumer Health, Inc. (not affiliated with AccessOne Medcard)
WellCard Health is issued through WellDyneRx LLC
WellCard is not insurance and does not replace our existing networks. Your information is private with the WellCard discount program, which is HIPAA compliant