Summer Vacation is Here — Remind Families to Pack RoundTrip
May 15, 2017
As the weather gets warmer and families plan their summer vacations, it is a good time to explore the trip protection market.
Since there is a Travel Alert in Europe, you may find that many families are opting for U.S. trips this summer. RoundTrip can cover families with a package of benefits for travel within the U.S. and abroad.
Here are some examples of family summer vacations that would benefit from RoundTrip.
- The Jones family bought tickets to Disney World and needs to protect the non-refundable ticket and airfare costs if one of their four kids gets sick prior to travel.
The Anderson family has booked an expensive resort visit for their family of six. They want to make sure the resort and airfare costs are covered.
The Delaney family reunion is taking place in Hilton Head, and they have rented a beach house to host festivities for over 50 family members. If they need to cancel their trip or cut it short due to a travel mishap, they want to ensure that the cost of renting the house is covered.
The Shaw family has decided to rent a RV and take an Americana road trip across the country.
Seven Corners offers two trip protection products for trips 90 days or less — RoundTrip Economy and RoundTrip Elite. They cover trip costs, medical expenses and belongings with these benefits:
- Trip Interruption — Covers the non-refundable, unused portion of the prepaid trip cost and the additional cost to return home or rejoin the trip due to a covered reason.
- Trip Cancellation — Covers non-refundable, prepaid trip cost if your clients are unable to take their trip due to a covered reason.
- Missed Connection — Pays additional transportation costs for your clients to join their cruise or tour if they miss their connection due to a delay of 3 or more hours. This benefit also covers accommodations, meals, and non-refundable trip payments for the unused portion of the cruise or tour. (Separate coverage reasons apply.)
- Trip Delay — Reimburses $300 per day for additional transportation, meals, accommodations & non-refundable, unused prepaid expenses if delayed 6 or more hours en route to/from the trip. (Separate coverage reasons apply.)
- Lost, Stolen or Damaged Baggage
- Baggage Delay
- Emergency Accident & Sickness Medical Expenses
- Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation
Both plans offer similar benefits but differ in benefit levels and options, so be sure to compare RoundTrip Elite and RoundTrip Economy and explain the differences to your clients so they understand which is best for their situation!
This website and various social media updates provided by Seven Corners contain content, information, articles, and links to websites created by third parties. Seven Corners, its owners, and its employees neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, or reliability of any third-party information, statements, opinions, or advice and are not liable for any loss, harm, or damage caused by your reliance upon them. Use of such information or the linked websites is entirely at your risk. Concerns regarding this third-party content should be directed to the third party. Seek professional advice, as appropriate, regarding your use of the such information and websites.
Because the information on this website and in Seven Corners’ blogs and other social media is written and compiled using knowledge and information available at a certain point in time, it may become outdated. For that reason, information, events, legal requirements, and product changes (including benefits, limitations, exclusions, and services) may not be up-to-date, complete, or accurate at the point in time it is being read. Again, use of such information is at your risk.