You may be part of a group plan if you are:
- A full-time student, faculty member, or scholar;
- Involved in full-time educational or research activities;
- Traveling outside your home country;
- At least 12 years old and younger than 65.
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling to the United States
- You must also have a J-1, H-3, F-1, M-1, or Q-1 visa or similar visa or participate in an OPT program.
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States and U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States
- You must have a valid visa if required by your host country.
You can cancel your coverage if you are not completely satisfied.