Liaison Continent — Great Pricing & Benefits
Did you know? Your health insurance at home may not cover you
when you travel abroad.
That means you’re responsible for the bill if
you get sick or hurt. Also, medical providers in foreign countries may
require you to pay for services before they will treat you.
Don't risk getting stuck with unexpected medical bills! For a small daily fee, Liaison Continent protects you when you travel outside your home country.
Liaison Continent offers:
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- An extensive network of worldwide health care providers
- 24-hour multilingual travel assistance
- Coverage for up to 45 days
- Enhanced pre-existing condition coverage for non-U.S. residents traveling to the United States
Seven Corners has been serving the needs of global travelers for more than 20 years, so we know how to help when you need it, no matter where you are!
*What is my home country? It's the country where you have your true, fixed, and permanent home and principal establishment.