Let Seven Corners Guide You to Grow
Here’s why agents have chosen to do business with us:
Contact Us to Get Started »
- Plain and simple, Seven Corners helps agents make more money.
- Seven Corners has been in the international travel insurance market for over 25 years. We are a licensed TPA, 24-Hour Travel Assistance Center, and MGU for several U.S. insurance companies, as well as a Lloyd’s of London coverholder.
- We design, develop and administer all of our travel insurance products from our headquarters in Carmel, Indiana, and we are here to support agents like you in the travel insurance market. All service and support for our agents and insureds are under one roof! You’ll never be just a number to us.
- Bi-monthly commission payments for retail travel medical products
- Monthly commission payments for all other product lines, including travel groups
- Marketing assets to promote your product portfolio
- Greater customer retention and maximized revenue per customer
- Low competition and the ability to market to a new audience
Seven Corners’ agents have a competitive advantage in the insurance marketplace, chiefly because they offer a variety of products that differentiate them from competitors.
We’ve compiled a list of the top six most frequently asked questions we receive from new agents. If you have a question that’s not listed below, please feel free to call us at 877-444-5012 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why should I become a Seven Corners’ agent or broker?
When you become a Seven Corners’ agent or broker, you are representing one of the industry’s leaders in trip cancellation and travel medical insurance. We offer comprehensive policies to meet the needs of U.S. citizens traveling abroad and foreign nationals visiting the United States. We also offer an extensive network of international health care providers that includes thousands of doctors and hospitals around the globe. We are committed to customer satisfaction and long-term relationships.
- What type of customer assistance do you offer insured travelers?
We have a dedicated customer assist department that provides helpful support to travelers 24/7 for emergency assistance. Our well-trained, multi-lingual team offers travelers customized country profiles and travel suggestions before they depart and is available to provide them with ongoing support during their trip.
- Can I sell Seven Corners’ products on my agent website?
Yes! You can place a coded link on your site that connects to Seven Corners’ Quote and Purchase system. This allows your customers to purchase their insurance instantaneously online, and print an immediate ID card.
- Will I be credited with sales using Seven Corners’ online Quote and Purchase system?
Yes. Seven Corners’ online system tracks agent information to ensure you are credited with all applicable sales.
- Do agents have access to sales and marketing brochures?
Yes. Seven Corners provides all of our agents with marketing flyers that can be used to promote international products to anyone walking into your office or through your standard mailings.
- When do I receive commission?
Seven Corners pays commissions twice per month. Travel medical and trip cancellation plans that receive premium during the 1st-15th day of the month will receive a commission on the 25th of that same month. Premium received on the 16th- end of the month will receive a commission on the 10th of the following month. Major medical plans and group commissions are paid out mid-month, monthly, for premium received in the previous month.