Written by Akash Khanna
Summer is moving full speed ahead and it appears as if everybody is arranging a get-away. A few people are making a beeline for the shoreline or lake while others take off looking for historical sites or mountain ranges. Want to plan a trip where all
your focus can be on golf? In the summer, early morning rounds become a must during this season. Grab some sunscreen, hydrate, and save big by getting Travel Insurance with Seven Corners.
Top 5 Golf Courses
According to GolfDigest.com, the following are the top 5 golf courses in the world:
- Pebble Beach Golf Links – Pebble Beach, California
- Pebble Beach is one of the more famous courses in America. While you’re golfing this well know course, be sure to soak up the beautiful ocean on California’s Pacific coast.
- Pacific Dunes – Bandon, Oregon
- Pacific Dunes was opened in 2001 and it was not worked as much as it was found. It is strikingly extraordinary in character and shot making prerequisites than other courses.
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort Ocean Course – Kiawah Island, South Carolina
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort is one of the four courses in the U.S. to have hosted every major PGA event. This is the only course in the U.S. that is affected much by the wind. A player can use 8 different types of clubs on holes, depending upon
the direction and strength of the wind.
- Whistling Straits – Sheboygan, Wisconsin
- Whistling Straits is nested along a two-mile stretch of Lake Michigan. Eight holes embrace the shoreline of Lake Michigan, while a perspective of the lake is unmistakable from every one of the 18 holes.
- Shadow Creek – North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Shadow Creek is a featureless site into a lovely parkland course positions among the top accomplishments of current golf design. An engineering feat of such magnitude, it's been called the seventh wonder of the golfing world. If you love golf
and are ever going to Las Vegas make sure you play this course.
How might you secure yourself:
Travel protection is an awesome tool that can help ensure your outing's expense. Seven Corners travel insurance offers a wide variety of travel medical policies for international travelers – both U.S. and non-U.S. citizens. Many of their plans offer
flexible limits and your choice of deductible. Plans for students, seniors, missionaries, and business travelers.
RoundTrip® Elite is one of our highest level of protection because it offers a variety of optional benefits. You must buy the Lost Golf Rounds & Equipment Rental option to be covered.
View RoundTrip Elite
- If a sudden illness prevents you from taking the trip of a lifetime, this plan can help protect you from losing everything you spent on your trip.
- If you become sick or injured while traveling, your health insurance here at home may not cover it. RoundTrip® Elite helps protect against financial hardship due to unexpected medical expenses.
- You packed important items in your luggage! We can help replace them if they are stolen, lost, or damaged during your trip.
Know Your Coverage Options
Ought to the unexpected happen and your clubs are lost or harmed in travel, it's best to know your choices. Prior to the trip, be sure to purchase Roundtrip® Elite package with golf option, make sure your equipment is covered should it be lost, stolen,
damaged or delayed 12 hours or longer.