You will find a quick summary of questions and instructions for filing a claim below.

Steps for filing a claim

  1. To start, we need to know what type of plan you purchased. You can find this information on your: I.D. card, your policy, or your coverage letter. If you created an account with us, a list of your plan purchases is stored in My Account.
  2. Sign and complete the appropriate Proof of Loss Form from the list below.
  3. Collect the following documents and submit them with your completed Proof of Loss Form.
    • Copies of your passport if you traveled outside of your home country
      Include the identification page and the entry/exit stamps from the past 12 months.
    • Detailed bills for services received
      Include any bills the hospital, doctor, or other provider gave you.
    • Receipts for payments
      To the doctor, hospital, or other medical provider.
    • Other supporting documentation
      Medical records, doctor notes, a referral to a doctor, or information from your doctor about travel restrictions.
  4. IMPORTANT – To protect your personal information and follow state, federal, and other privacy requirements, we have controls to keep your information safe and secure. If you would like us to provide your personal health information (PHI) to certain parties, please complete the Authorization of Use and Disclosure of PHI form and return it to us.
  5. Submit all of the documents to Seven Corners using one of these methods:


Here you will find a current collection of Seven Corners’ claim forms for our travel medical, student/study abroad, global insurance, visitor and immigrant medical programs.

Travel Medical Forms

Medical Claim Form/Proof of Loss Form English Download
Medical Claim Form/Proof of Loss Form French Download
Reclamación de Gastos Médicos Spanish Download
Medical Claim Form/Proof of Loss Form Portuguese Download
Medical Claim Form/Proof of Loss Form Chinese Download
Medical Claim Form/Proof of Loss Form Korean Download
Physician's Statement English Download
Payment Authorization Form English Download
Autorizacion de Pago Spanish Download
Baggage Claim Form English Download
Reclamación por Equipaje Spanish Download
Trip Cancellation, Delay & Interruption Form English Download
Cancelación y Interrupción de Viaje Spanish Download

Markel Student Accident Forms

Collegiate Accident Form Download Now
Public K-12 Form Download Now
Private K-12 Form Download Now
Fraternity & Sorority (MAPP) Form Download Now

SecureAbroad Form

Medical Claim Form/Proof of Loss Form Download Now


Substitution of a different payee (not the insured) on a claim reimbursement can be accomplished, but authorization from the insured is needed.


A written document must be provided and signed by the insured, authorizing Seven Corners to reimburse the other party named in the document. This document is required to protect all parties from possible incorrect payment of funds. An address must be listed in the document stating where claims payments should be sent. Please keep in mind that claims must be submitted within 90 days from the date of service.

We have the ability to send claim reimbursements by check (in U.S. dollars only), wire transfer or ACH transfer. Reimbursements are issued based upon the instructions you provide on the Payment Authorization Form. This can be found on page 4 of the Proof of Loss claim form, and should be submitted with the rest of your documents to


You may appeal the decision made on your claim by filing an appeal with us.


We will have your documents translated. If the claim is considered eligible, you will be reimbursed in U.S. dollars, based on the exchange rate for the U.S. dollar on your date of service. Please keep in mind that claims must be submitted within 90 days from the date of service.


Privacy Information
Terms of Use
Security Statement

Connect with Seven Corners

About Us


Contact Us